What we do with your personally identifiable information
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services.
"Personally identifiable information" means information that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as, for example:
- Your name, company, email address, phone number, billing address, and shipping address;
- Your LCP user ID and password (if applicable);
- Credit card information (if applicable);
- Your computer's domain name and IP address, indicating
- Where your computer is located on the Internet; and
- Session data for your login session, so that our computer can 'talk' to yours while you are logged in.
If you do provide personally identifiable information to us, either directly or through a reseller or other business partner, we will:
- Not sell or disclose it to a third party without your permission; provided, however, that we may use your contact information to provide you with information we believe you need to know or may find useful, such as (for example) news about our services and products and modifications to the TOS;
- Take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction;
- Not use or disclose the information except:
- As necessary to provide services or products you have ordered, such as but not limited to: providing it to a carrier to deliver products you have ordered;
- In the aggregate with other information in such a way that your identity cannot reasonably be determined (for example, statistical compilations);
- As required by law, for example, in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- To outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- As necessary to enforce the TOS; and
- As necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property of LCP, its users, or others; this may include but not limited to: exchanging information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.
Other information LCP collects
We may collect other information that cannot be readily used to identify you, such as (for example) the domain name and IP address of your computer. We may use this information, individually or in the aggregate, for technical administration of our Site/s; research and development; customer- and account administration; and to help us focus our marketing efforts more precisely.
LCP uses "cookies" to store personal data on your computer. We may also link information stored on your computer in cookies with personal data about specific individuals stored on our servers. If you set up your Web browser (for example, Internet Explorer or Firefox) so that cookies are not allowed, you might not be able to use some or all of the features of our Site/s.
External data storage sites
We may store your data on servers provided by reputable third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Your privacy responsibilities
To help protect your privacy, it is your obligation:
- Not to share or keep your user ID or password confidential at all times;
- To log off the LCP Site/s when you are finished;
- To take customary precautions to guard against "malware" (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc.), for example by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software.
Notice to users located outside the Philippines
LCP's operations are located primarily in the Philippines. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of your territory to the Philippines. By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described herein.
Information collected from children
You must be at least 18 (eighteen) years old to use LCP’s Site/s and service(s). LCP therefore assumes and will rely on the warranty and representation that once you register, you are at least eighteen (18) years old. Thus, LCP does not knowingly collect information from customer under eighteen (18) years of age.
Questions or comments?
Thank you for choosing LCP!